Full course description
Please note: This webinar was presented on February 23, 2022. The recording and the slides with transcript are available on the course site.
February 23, 2022
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM ET
During this session, you will hear directly from the BJA STOP Team and the NCSS about
- Grant management and administration requirements
- How to effectively oversee your grant
- Resources available to support you with program implementation
- Training and technical assistance support that NCSS provides
There will be opportunities to ask questions during this event. Attendance for FY2021 BJA STOP grantees is mandatory, and FY2018-2020 BJA STOP grantees are encouraged to join in welcoming the new grantees and brush up on grant management and oversight.
New FY21 STOP grantees
US Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance
- David Adams, STOP Senior Policy Advisor, BJA Policy Office
- Kate Meeley, Division Chief, BJA Programs Office
- Crystal Crews, Grant Manager, BJA Programs Office
- Lesley Walker, Grant Manager, BJA Programs Office
- Mike Austin, Grant Manager, BJA Programs Office
National Center for School Safety
- Emily Torres, Program Manager, National Center for School Safety
This project was supported by Cooperative Agreement No. 2019-YS-BX-K001 awarded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance. The Bureau of Justice Assistance is a component of the U.S. Department of Justice’s Office of Justice Programs, which also includes the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the National Institute of Justice, the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, the Office for Victims of Crime, and the Office of Sex Offender Sentencing, Monitoring, Apprehending, Registering, and Tracking. Points of view or opinions in this document are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice.
Contact us at SchoolSafety@umich.edu with questions.